The Royal Canadian Horse Artillery Brigade Association Club (RCHA) 193 Ontario Street, Kingston
October 22-23, 2011
November 5-6, 2011
Note: This is a four day workshop, you should attend all four dates listed
A number of themes will be covered including:
- Examining the Concept of Heritage
- The International Context
- Heritage Legislation
- The Full Range of Planning Tools
- Writing Statements of Significance
- The Heritage Property Business
- The Heritage Consulting Business
- Decision Making
Each of the four days of the workshop will run from 10:00am to 4:00pm and lunch will be provided.
Fees: Fees for practicing planners and other concerned citizens will be $350 or $300 for students (HST included) to attend the workshop series. People with limited resources can contact us to see if a workable alternative can be reached. Participants will receive a Verification of Attendance Certificate.
Email email@example.com to register